The ACS Culture
At ACS, our team delivers solutions and builds trust with our clients and suppliers. We work in a collaborative, open office environment that is both professionally exciting and creative. Through strong working relationships among our internal team members, we have built rewarding and profitable relationships with our clients that continue to help our organization grow and prosper.
- A leader in engineering, integration and construction of R&D and production equipment, controls, and facilities
- A respected corporate citizen, sponsoring and participating in a range of educational and community programs
- A company committed to the ongoing professional and personal development of our staff
- A company that has earned a “Top Workplace” award for two consecutive years
- A company that is recognized as a Crain’s “Cool Place to Work”
ACS Employees Enjoy an Excellent Benefits Package that Includes:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer matching and immediate vesting
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Flexible work schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Additional voluntary benefits
As part of the ACS team, you’ll find diverse career opportunities that will capitalize on and challenge your expertise and talents. You’ll have the benefit of working with a highly dedicated and motivated group of individuals that puts customer satisfaction first.
Whether you are a college student, recent graduate or experienced professional, ACS seeks the best. We encourage you to browse our online HR resource to see what’s available.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer