Our group will undertake completely new equipment and process design, as well as upgrades to existing production facilities, controls, and machines.
Automation, instrumentation and integration features vary from simple to complex. Safety, portability, capacity, operational requirements, maintenance and serviceability access and space constraints are evaluated to ensure the best equipment solution.
All components are built to factory standards, fully documented and fabricated as if we were producing hundreds for the marketplace. ACS integrated production systems and custom process equipment are designed and built for easy maintenance and efficiency of repair, reducing downtime and costs for your R&D or production facility.
- Equipment engineering & design (Fluid/Air/Mechanical)
- 3D model development
- FEA review
- Control systems design & programming
- Instrumentation selection
- Facility integration planning
- Detailed engineering & fabrication drawings
Engineering and Design for Controls Include:
- System architecture
- P&IDs (Process & Instrumentation Diagrams)
- System control sequence
- Instrumentation list – I/O Index
- Wiring schematic
- General arrangements/panel layout
- Software application
- Application programming logic
- HMI/GUI application development & screens
- VFD configuration
- Servo drive configuration