A Single-Source Approach to Integrated Equipment & Control Systems
Responsibility can make or break the delivery of a complex, high stakes, high capital investment project like an integrated R&D, industrial, manufacturing or science and technology facility. Whether your organization has facility experts, product development & test experts, both, or neither, ACS has the ability to provide a single-source of responsibility for the entire project and will get it done right – guaranteed. Our expertise in testing and process equipment, industrial and automation controls, and industry regulations, as well as deep knowledge of building design and construction, provides a total resource for your capital equipment and facility solution.
Improved Facility Performance
Our clients rely on ACS to manage every aspect a capital equipment project on their behalf, assuming the risk and delivering the facility that meets their requirements. From data management, systems engineering and virtual modeling to power conditioning, cooling and acoustical systems, ACS ensures your integrated equipment, facility or technical center will perform at the highest level possible.
Equipment Procurement and Customization to Meet Your Requirements
The ACS team will work with you to understand and assess your goals and success criteria. We’ll then work with you to specify, select, procure and manage the design and delivery of R&D and process equipment. This includes designing and building custom equipment to your exact specifications and tolerances. Our in-house design and fabrication capabilities and Flexible Delivery Model enable ACS to manage equipment procurement during the design phase, which is especially helpful for equipment requiring long lead times. In addition, ACS is supplier independent, so you always get the best equipment available for your unique project.
Integrated Equipment and Systems for Better Data Management
ACS can also help you acquire, integrate and centralize data from disparate systems. This includes migration of recent and legacy data into custom or commercial systems. We also implement custom software solutions, based on proprietary hardware and software, for reporting and system integration solutions with database management systems.
ACS Integrated Equipment and Facility Services
- Articulate and document equipment requirements and acceptance criteria
- Facility design requirements
- Equipment layout development
- Facility and equipment construction requirements
- Equipment design, fabrication, and installation to support the process
- Equipment and systems equipment installation
- Automation system-specific requirements
- Instrumentation-specific requirements
- Systems performance testing and commissioning
- Systems certification testing
- Develop/deliver electronic O&M manuals
- Preventative maintenance and spare parts management
- Specification development
- Drawing and specification review
- Equipment/System vendor contact and bidding
- Equipment/System vendor progress management
- Quote analysis and revision
- Equipment receipt
- Checkout and troubleshooting