ACS is a full-service commercial and industrial facility control systems integrator—designing, programming, installing and servicing all facility-related control applications. The facility automation team’s experience ranges from complex special purpose facilities such as R&D and test centers, to large production facilities with centralized systems supporting multiple processes.
Our engineers have extensive experience planning and implementing a broad variety of building management applications—whether they entail Internet-based controls and interfaces or legacy system interactions.
Areas of Core Competence Include:
- HVAC controls and system integration
- Water supply and treatment
- Fluid distribution systems
- Electrical systems
- Energy supply and usage studies
- kWh metering
- Fire protection
- Access control and management
- Emergency or service call systems
- Special systems control applications