ACS works with your team to size and specify requirements for industrial acoustic products, treatments and sound rooms (reverberation, semi anechoic chamber, and anechoic chamber). In addition to the procurement and delivery requirements, noise and vibration control product details specified include but are not limited to:
- Acoustic window – size, STC rating, fire and blast protection rating
- Industrial acoustic door specification – size, STC rating, door swing, fire rating, hardware type
- Anechoic chamber and semi anechoic chamber specification– room dimensions, cut-off frequency, background noise level, construction type, HVAC interface, cable pass location identification, vibration isolation requirements
- Reverberation room specification– room dimensions, background noise level, surface finish, construction type, HVAC interface, cable pass location identification, vibration isolation requirements
- Silencer specification – Dynamic Insertion Loss (DIL) requirements for HVAC and engine silencers, allowable self-generated noise level, pressure drop limits, and flow rates.
- Transmission loss opening specification – clear opening dimension, removable filler panel requirements
- Special and unique applications –exhaust noise vertical reflecting plane