ACS works with your team to size and specify requirements for acoustic products, treatments and sound rooms (reverberation, semi-anechoic, and anechoic). In addition to the procurement and delivery requirements, noise and vibration control product details specified include but are not limited to:
- Acoustic Window – size, STC rating, fire and blast protection rating
- Sound door specification – size, STC rating, door swing, fire rating, hardware type
- Anechoic and semi-anechoic room specification– room dimensions, cut-off frequency, background noise level, construction type, HVAC interface, cable pass location identification, vibration isolation requirements
- Reverberation room specification– room dimensions, background noise level, surface finish, construction type, HVAC interface, cable pass location identification, vibration isolation requirements
- Silencer Specification – Dynamic Insertion Loss (DIL) requirements for HVAC and engine silencers, allowable self-generated noise level, pressure drop limits, and flow rates.
- Transmission Loss Opening Specification – clear opening dimension, removable filler panel requirements
- Special and Unique Applications –exhaust noise vertical reflecting plane