ACS has 25+ years of multi-industry experience as a system integration services provider for complex processes in product R&D, testing, and production facilities. Over that time, we have developed and perfected a program for handling capital projects needing integrated test and process solutions that is built on subject matter expertise, skilled, disciplined project management, a proven process, and application knowledge.
And now clients can ask for this systems integration program by name: Ntandem by ACS
It’s a designation that fittingly signifies the act of working together, in partnership as one, and it demonstrates our commitment to you. The Ntandem program is structured so that, after gaining a complete understanding of your business drivers and then working with you to define your business goals upfront, we deliver a business value at project end—a validated technical asset that works as intended, on schedule and on budget.
With a collective set of tasks, a curriculum, and defined steps, Ntandem efficiently and effectively addresses all levels of systems integration:
- Machine Integration—the interconnecting of mechanical, electrical, and data acquisition within a single piece of equipment designed and built as a complete system
- Equipment & Controls Integration—the communicating across multiple discrete pieces of critical test and process equipment and the facility’s mechanical, electrical, and control equipment, upon which they are dependent, so that all equipment talks and functions together as an integrated whole
- Facility Integration—designing and constructing the building and its mechanical and electrical infrastructure to support the critical processes you intend
For an individual, taking on the responsibility for a systems integration capital project and trying to succeed without a qualified partner can be an overwhelming task. That’s what makes the teamwork inherent in Ntandem so critical and valuable. In many instances, you could be dealing with the unfamiliar or unknown where no standard design exists and your test or process requires a unique approach. With the depth of knowledge and breadth of skills ACS brings to your project as a systems integrator company our experts flatten the learning curve.
Our expertise in testing and process equipment, industrial and automation controls, and industry regulations, as well as deep knowledge of building design and construction, provides a total resource for your capital equipment and facility solution.
If, You’re Asking Yourself these Questions:
What if I could…
- Make better decisions based on data?
- Have a robust tool to improve my test process(es)?
- Make efficient, effective, and innovative product development decisions based on data?
- Use a process to make it easier to implement, operate, and maintain my testing programs and environments?
- Leverage the experience and expertise of the test equipment supply chain and industry experts to help plan, build, start up, and validate my vision for a new test environment?
Then, your answer is…Ntandem.
Working together as your partner, Ntandem by ACS will provide an “on-loan” team of experienced professionals who will use time-tested methods and forward-looking vision to support your testing programs and environments. We know your overarching goal is collecting good data for decision-making; so, every piece of the system will be designed, engineered, and procured to meet the needs of your test and ensure operational readiness.
Along the path to operational readiness, here are the steps we will take:
The planning phase where we use our inside out approach in determining what you want your facility to do, while at the same time developing acceptance criteria to define what “done” will look like.
The design and engineering phase where we develop the details and the documents that allow the building and process equipment to fit together and work together alongside the procurement and build phase where we ensure that the high-level plans are performed according to the vision and plan.
The guarantee phase where we comprehensively perform commissioning and acceptance testing according to the acceptance criteria developed at the beginning planning stages of the project.
Our clients rely on ACS to manage every aspect of a capital equipment project on their behalf, assuming the risk and delivering the facility that meets their requirements. As a single source, hands on to hand over resource, we take on the responsibility for construction planning, equipment design, controls programming, bidding, permitting, commissioning, final acceptance and managing all the milestones in between. Ntandem uses our proven process and application expertise to guarantee a successful systems integration project that brings vision and performance together.
Ensure your integrated production facility or technical center functions at the highest level possible